Saturday, December 19, 2009

Art Dans La Rue


It's a long schlep for me to get to Tang Frères in the 13th, but I do it every now and then because it's the best place to find many of the ingredients you need for Asian cooking and the prices for meat really can't be beat. Seriously -- the butcher near me had chicken parts for sale the other day at more than 11 euros a kilo. At Tang Frères, it's just 3 and change.

I took a different route the other day, getting off the 83 bus at rue Baudricourt and came across this building. I didn't see an artist's signature and I can't find any other explanation. Just a nice unexpected lift to an otherwise dreary afternoon.

1 comment:

Duchesse said...

Reminiscent of a series of pics you posted some time back (maybe last year?) about trompe l'oeil buildings (in the 14th and the 20th, for instance):) Very nice:)

(And yes, I get my Just Another American in Paris fix even at weekends;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails